The cousin to our popular Fraser Fir... rich with cypress and fir with hints of eucalyptus, moss, patchouli and bayberry.
Our 16 oz soy candles are handpoured in vintage inspired mason jars with rustic lids. This is our standard size, with smaller sizes available for in store or by custom order.
Ingredients: 100% natural soy wax, cotton wicks and phthalate-free premium fragrance blends infused with essential oils.
Burn time 100-120 hours. Please remember to always trim the wick to 1/4" prior to lighting and re-lighting.
Following these steps helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over or ball up, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
Shipping + Handling
All orders are processed + shipped within 3-5 business days. Once picked up and scanned in by our carrier, domestic orders shipped within the U.S. may take 2-5 business days to arrive, depending on location. Once a package is shipped, the tracking information is beyond our control. As much as we'd like to be there, final delivery is out of our hands. We cannot replace missing or stolen packages at this time.